vivo has another phone on the block as it announced its first mid-range phone called the vivo S7 in China.
The phone sports a quad-rear camera setup, 5G connectivity with its Snapdragon chip, and a Full HD display. It also has a Multi-Turbo mode for more seamless gaming, and a 33W fast charging tech for its 4000mAh battery.
vivo S7 5G specs:
- 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 px
- 2.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB or 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Triple rear cameras with LED Flash:
8MP f/2.2 wide-angle
2MP f/2.4 black and white
- Dual Selfie cameras:
8MP f/2.28 ultra-wide
- 5G, Dual-SIM
- Dual-band WiFi (5.1GHz / 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C,
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Funtouch OS 10.5 (Android 10)
- 4,00mAh battery
33W flash charging
- Colors: Black, White, Monet
vivo is pricing two variants of the S7 as follows: the 8GB+128GB model will hit shelves at CNY 2,798 (~PHP 19,700), while the 8GB+128GB phone is available at CNY 3,098 (~PHP 21,800).