The OPPO A95 is now official in the Philippines as the newest addition to the brand’s A-series of mid-range smartphones that feature the OPPO Glow signature design.
The smartphone packs a large 5000mAh battery with support for 33W Flash Charge, an AMOLED FHD+ display with All-day Eye Care, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset. It also comes with a generous 8GB RAM+128GB internal storage with a RAM expansion option that converts the unused part of the internal storage as RAM.
OPPO A95 specs:
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080px
90.8% screen-to-body ratio, 16M colors
- 2.0Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
Kryo 260 CPU
Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM+5GB RAM expansion
- 128GB internal storage
supports microSD card expansion
- Triple rear camera with LED flash:
48MP f/1.7 main
2MP f/2.4 depth
2MP f/2.4 macro
- 16MP f/2.4 front facing camera
- 4G LTE, dual nano-SIM
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- In-display FIngerprint scanner
- Face unlock
- USB-C port
- Supports USB-OTG
- OPPO Glow Design
- ColorOS 11.1 (based on Android 11)
- 5000mAh battery
33W SuperVOOC Flash Charge
- Available colors: Glowing Starry Black and Glowing Rainbow Silver
The OPPO A95 is already available starting today, November 15, 2021, at OPPO Brand Stores nationwide and is priced at PHP 15,999 and it comes in Glowing Rainbow Silver and Glowing Starry Black colors. This can also be purchased for as low as PHP 641.00 of installment up to 18 months via Home Credit.
In addition, from November 11 to 17, 2021, OPPO is giving free OPPO Enco W11 earphones for customers who will purchase the OPPO A95 at the OPPO Official Store at Lazada. This will be officially available in all OPPO Brand Stores, partner dealers, Shopee, and Lazada on December 1, 2021.