Vivo will launch two new smartphones in the V19 series next week, but we’ve already seen promotional material for the Vivo V19 Neo rounding up the cyberspace.
The V19 Neo features Vivo’s first punch-hole display in the mid-range line, which the company aptly calls the Ultra O screen. It also has its trademark dual-engine fast charging feature, a whopping 8GB of RAM, and USB Type-C connection.
Vivo V19 Neo specs:
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Ultra O Screen, 2400 x 1080px
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage with microSD card slot
- Quad rear cameras with LED Flash:
— Ultra Stable Video, Super Night Mode
- 32MP selfie camera
— Super Night Selfie
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Under-display fingerprint reader, USB Type-C
- Funtouch OS 10 (Android 10)
- 4,500mAh battery capacity
33-watt Vivo FlashCharge 2.0 dual-engine fast charging
- Colors: Black, White, Blue
According to Vivo promoters online in several Facebook groups, the Vivo V19 Neo will retail in stores later this month for PHP 17,999. The phone is said to be offered in various installment types, including credit cards and Home Credit.
Pre-orders are available in Vivo concept stores and authorized dealers from June 13 to 19, with PHP3,000 worth of freebies in tow including a Vivo wireless noise-canceling premium Bluetooth headphones and a 6-month extended warranty.