The vivo Y31 is poised to become the brand’s first release of 2021 and is slated to launch this February 6. WalasTech was able to find details about its price and availability ahead of launch, details below.
This newest phone from the brand sports 6GB of RAM, a triple rear-camera setup, and a 5000mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging which is becoming standard for entry and mid-range phones nowadays. There’s also a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip and 128GB of internal storage onboard.
vivo Y31 specs:
- 6.58-inch FHD+ Halo FullView IPS display, 2408 × 1080 px
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 CPU
Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage with dedicated MicroSD card support for up to 1TB
- Triple-rear cameras:
48MP f/1.79 main
2MP f/2.4 depth
2MP f/2.4 macro
- 16MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual-SIM
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo
- USB Type-C, side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Multi-Turbo 4.0
- Stereo speakers with Audio Booster
- Funtouch OS 11 (Android 11)
- 5,000mAh battery
18W fast charge
- Colors: Racing Black, Ocean Blue
WalasTech learned from Vivo salespersons in Makati that the Y31 will retail for PHP 12,999 once it launches on February 6 in stores. It will also be offered under Home Credit’s 0% installment program at 6 and 9 months terms.