ASUS announces ProArtist Awards 2022 Design Competition

With the theme: Explore beyond the limits

ProArtist Hero

ASUS announces the ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022 global design competition. This is open to enthusiasts and professional creators of any age and is organized by ASUS in partnership with Pantone and Calibrite, along with California-based ArtCenter College of Design.

ProArtist Hero

The competition has four categories: Photography, Graphic Design, Film, and Animation. Entries submitted will be evaluated by an international panel consisting of renowned content creators, industry professionals, ASUS ProArtists, and ASUS experts. Among the jurors are world-famous content creators, including global creative photographer Jordi Koalitic, 3D illustrator Josiah ‘Jazza’ Brooks, filmmaker Matti Haapoja, graphic designer Benjamin van Valen of Benny Productions, and 3D artist Nathan ‘Ducky 3D’ Duck, plus Adobe’s Principal Director, Creative Cloud Evangelist, Terry White. The panel will award 80% of the final score, and public votes will comprise the remaining 20%.

ProArtist KV1

The total value of prizes for the ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022 is over US$ 100,000, with a cash prize for each of the four category winners of US$ 10,000, and US$ 5,000 for each of the four runners-up. Winners and runners-up will also receive ASUS creator hardware including creator laptops from the ProArt Studiobook, Zenbook Pro, and Vivobook Pro series; ProArt displays; ProArt motherboards; and ProArt accessories.  

ProArtist KV2

The first prize winners and runners-up will also enjoy extensive international publicity via the web platforms of ASUS, and a gas-fee rebate on NFT platforms as a bonus prize (NFT listing is optional, and non-mandatory). All winners will also receive an ASUS ProArtist certificate and will be offered to collaborate with ASUS on future real-world design projects.

ProArtist KV3

In addition, there will also be a People’s Choice Award in each category based on public voting, as well as great lucky draw prizes for contestants and public voters.

Submission of entries have started last March 1, 2022, and will end by May 15, 2022. All winners and runners-up will be announced in June 2022.

The short URL of this article is:
Nathaniel is a part-time contributor and writes for WalasTech in his free time from work. He is a tech-savvy person, a morning radio program listener, a podcast host and producer, as well as a heavy social media user.