Cherry Mobile is set to release this month the Flare Tab Ultra, a big-screen tablet that’s said to meet recommended requirements prescribed for online schooling.
The device features a 10.1-inch Full HD display, single-SIM connectivity, and a 6000mAh battery capacity. The hardware inside, according to Cherry Mobile, meets the recommended requirements for devices adapted for online learning as set by the Department of Education.
Cherry Mobile Flare Tab Ultra specs:
- 10.1-inch Full HD IPS display, 1920 x 1200px
- 1.6GHz Octa-core UNISOC SC9863 chipset
PowerVR Rogue GE8322 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, with microSD for up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- 4G LTE, Single-SIM (micro)
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C, USB OTG
- Android 10
- 6000mAh battery
The new Cherry Mobile Flare Tab Ultra will be available this month, as seen in the brand’s holiday brochure, for PHP 8,999.