OPPO has launched its newest mid-range phone, the OPPO A92, in the Philippines.
The phone features a Snapdragon chip, dual stereo speakers with support for high-resolution audio, and a whopping 5000mAh battery with fast charging feature. It also has a quad rear camera setup led by a 48MP lens, and a 16-megapixel shooter for selfies punched as a hole on the 6.5-inch display.
OPPO A92 specs:
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display, 2400 x 1080px
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 storage with support for MicroSD card
- Quad rear cameras with LED Flash:
8MP, 119-degree ultrawide
- 16MP front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual stereo speakers
Hi-Res Audio and DIRAC support
- ColorOS 7.1 (Android 10)
- 5,000mAh battery
18W fast charging
- Twilight Black, Shining White
The OPPO A92 will be available for PHP 15,990. Customers who preorder on OPPO concept stores and kiosks, authorized dealers, and their official Shopee and Lazada pages from June 20 to 26 will get a free Rockspace P62 Pro Powerbank, priced in stores at PHP 1,299.
The device will also be available via Home Credit’s 0% installment plans once it begins selling to the public will begin on June 27.