vivo’s newest phones are starting to arrive in the country! We have learned that the next device to be released is the affordable vivo Y20i with a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip and a triple rear camera setup.
The brand touts the device as a gaming companion with a 5000mAh battery capacity with 18-watt fast charging, as well as their Multi-Turbo software feature that predicts and normalizes system abnormalities right before they even happen. There’s also an Ultra Gaming Mode that optimizes your phone for better gaming performance.
Unlike the Y20i launched in other countries, the variant launching in the Philippines offers 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage right out of the box.
vivo Y20i (Philippines) specs:
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 px
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 CPU
Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage with dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Triple-rear cameras:
13MP f/1.8 main
2MP f/2.4 macro
2MP f/2.4 depth
- 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual-SIM
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- micro USB, side fingerprint scanner
- Multi-Turbo, Ultra Game Mode, 4D Vibration 2.0
- Funtouch OS 10.5 (Android 10)
- 5,000mAh battery w/ 18W fast charge
- Colors: Dawn White, Nebula Blue
The device may be officially launching on September 26, but we’ve seen online listings in the Facebook marketplace that puts the vivo Y20i at a PHP 7,499 price tag, competing against realme and Xiaomi’s best-selling phones in this price range.