Huawei officially launched two new AIoT devices in the country, a new audio TWS called the Huawei Freebuds 4i, and a new wearable fitness watch called the Huawei Band 6.
Inspired by Icelandic beaches in its edgeless design, the FreeBuds 4i strikes a balance between style and ergonomics. Much like water flowing elegantly across surfaces, the earbuds deliver an unencumbered comfort to the ears while exuding a sleek and premium aesthetic.
- Listen to what matters – Too many earphones/headphones compromise on either sound quality or noise control, and some just perform poor on both. The FreeBuds 4i’s Advanced ANC technology uses acoustic and algorithmic systems to mitigate excessive noise so the listener enjoys pure audio immersion. Be it a bustling shopping street, rowdy neighborhoods, or raucous public transport, the FreeBuds 4i maintains a clear and intimate musical environment.
Additionally, the earbuds’ Awareness Mode lets users dial back the ANC so they can have normal conversations or stay alert of their surroundings without interrupting their listening sessions. The dual-microphone noise cancellation also makes for crisp and clear voice calls.
- Power through the day – Thanks to the FreeBuds 4i’s 10-hours of continuous playback, users can while away downtime at long supermarket lines, survive arduous study sessions, and enjoy a couple of streaming episodes back-to-back in one go.
The charging case also powers up the earbuds for up to 4 hours of use on a quick 10-minute charge, extending that uptime even in a pinch.
- Powerful sounds – The FreeBuds 4i is equipped with 10mm dynamic drivers, making for a wider amplitude range and stronger bass. Audiophiles will enjoy the composite diaphragm’s ability to produce smoother sounds and enrich the little details in every musical track.
These components serve to enhance pop music listening perfectly, given the genre’s incredible sound variety and unique instrumental tuning.
- Synchronized to the touch – Sensitive touch controls enable a smooth interface with the FreeBuds 4i, which includes music playback, answering voice calls, and toggling ANC/Awareness Mode. A special algorithm even helps detect false touches to provide a more intuitive experience in controlling the device.
What’s more, the low-latency algorithms diminishes any discernible lag between audio and video, preserving the immersion and intensity of playing games or watching sports events and dramas.
- Seamless AI Life – As part of Huawei’s overarching AI Life strategy, the FreeBuds 4i fits seamlessly within the brand’s ever-growing device ecosystem. This ecosystem is tied together by Huawei’s AI-powered software smarts, delivering intelligent experiences that serve user lifestyles no matter the task or activity: entertainment, productivity, education, health & fitness, smart home, and many more.
This synchronization is exemplified with the Huawei AI Life app, which gives users control of their various Huawei devices – in the FreeBuds 4i’s case, users can view and adjust features like battery life, Noise Cancellation mode, and latest software updates. The Huawei AI Life app is available on the Apple App Store and downloadable on other Android devices.
Owning the FreeBuds 4i means gaining access to this exciting and future-proof life, opening the doors to many incredible possibilities with tech.
The Band 6, on the other hand, features a rectangular shaped watchface and silicone band stap in different colors. It has these features in tow:
- All-day SpO2 monitoring for ideal blood oxygen levels – It can be hard to identify fatigue until the adverse effects set in, which makes the Huawei Band 6’s all-day SpO2 (blood oxygen) monitoring a useful tool. Users can view their detailed blood oxygen saturation data on the Band 6, informing users of their ideal SpO2 measurements or alerting them if they fall within unhealthy levels.
By looking at this data, Band 6 users can be reminded to get out for some fresh air, drink plenty of water, and eat more iron-rich food to keep oxygen circulating through the body.
- Long-lasting battery life – The Band 6 can last for up to 2 weeks on a single full charge, assuring users of continuous and accurate health guidance without hassle.
- Workout modes to fit any environment – With a whopping 96 modes for both indoor and outdoor exercise, the Band 6 provides a versatile workout program whenever and wherever the urge to get moving arises. The watch’s smart sensors identify which workout is being performed and gauges heart rate, calories burned, exercise duration and other relevant data for later analysis.
This data can be viewed and used in conjunction with the Huawei Health app, useful when setting training goals or maximizing exercise efficiency.
- Dynamic heart rate and sleep monitoring – With the Huawei TruSeen 4.0 tech onboard the Band 6, the watch can track both active and resting heart rate. This powerful tool can give users an idea for, say, optimizing exercise routines by targeting 60 – 85% of maximum heart rate. This also ensures intense workouts can be performed safely and avoid overexertion.
The Band 6 also provides resting heart rate data, which in many cases can mitigate health risks especially if low heart rate is accompanied by symptoms like chest pain, dizziness, etc.
The Huawei TruSleep 2.0, meanwhile, detects and analyzes the user’s sleep quality through monitoring of sleep stages, heart and breathing rate, etc. Examining one’s sleep duration and other patterns help identify issues such as insomnia, shallow sleep, excessive REM periods, and other problems. With this, users can make the appropriate adjustments to their bedtime habits for healthier sleep.
- Enhanced fitness guidance with Huawei Health app – Syncing the Huawei Health app with the Band 6 brings an all-in-one fitness monitoring experience to users. Access all data and analysis results within the app’s detailed but easy-to-understand visuals, share progress with friends, and even compete in global fitness challenges to satisfy that competitive spirit.
The Huawei Health app is compatible with non-Huawei devices as well, making it an adaptable method to access scientific health tracking, regardless of platform. Huawei users can download the app from AppGallery, while non-Huawei device owners can use official download links. For Apple users, the Huawei Health app is downloadable on the Apple App Store.
The Freebuds 4i and Band 6 will be available in the Philippines for PHP 3,599 and PHP 2,599, respectively. Pre-orders for the FreeBuds 4i and the Band 6 will be until April 29, which will also include limited-time Bluetooth speakers (worth Php 1,499) as freebies. Customers can pre-order both devices online via the Huawei Store, Lazada, and Shopee, including a number of participating banks such as Unionbank, RCBC, Metrobank, BPI, BDO, and more. To pre-order, you may check out this link.