Huawei has officially launched the first 5G device to land in the Philippines, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G.
The new device is just the 5G variant of the earlier-released Huawei Mate 30 Pro with a quad-rear camera setup led by two 40-megapixel lenses. The phone also boasts of its camera prowess with one of the highest scores so far with DxOMark at 121 points.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G specs:
- 6.53-inch 18.4:9 OLED FHD+ display, 2400 x 1176 px
3D curved glass
- 2.86GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G 7nm chip
16-Core Mali G-76 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB UFS Storage, expandable up to 256GB via Nano-Memory Card
- Quad rear cameras:
40MP Cine Camera f/1.8
40MP SuperSensing f/1.6, OIS
8MP Telephoto f/2.4, OIS, 3x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom, 30x digital zoom
3D Leica Depth Sensing
- Up to ISO 409600 (photo), ISO 51200 (Video), Dual OIS + AIS, Ultra Slow-motion (7680fps), 4K low-light Ultra-wide time-lapse video, 4K HDR+, 4K 60fps
- Dual front camera:
3D Depth Camera (for 3D Face unlock)
32MP RGB Front camera
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 4,500mAh battery w/ Huawei SuperCharge support
40W wired fast charging
27W wireless fast charging
Reverse wireless charging
There’s also a 6.35-inch display here, a 7nm Kirin 990 5G chip, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of UFS internal storage. Do take note that since this a 5G variant, the chip was also adjusted to accommodate the newer frequencies that will be deployed by local telco companies.
The Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G will be available starting February 8, 2020 for Php 55,990. Huawei will provide you with free 1,250 Huawei points, as well as 50GB cloud space for 3 months as added perks. Do take note that the phone will only be available in a limited quality as there are only 1000 units to be sold nationwide.