After successful launches of its flagship, lifestyle, and mid-range lines, realme is poised to once again take on another launch with the incoming realme C11.
Launched a few weeks ago in other Southeast Asian countries, the entry-level phone features a whopping 5000mAh chip, a MediaTek Helio G35 chip, and a 6.5-inch IPS display.
realme C11 specs:
- 6.5-inch HD+ (720 x 1600) IPS display
- MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage, with dedicated microSD card slot
- Dual rear cameras with LED flash:
2MP f/2.4 portrait
- 5MP f/2.4 front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Realme UI (Android 10)
- 5,000mAh battery
- Colors: Mint Green, Pepper Grey
The realme C11 will launch in the Philippines on July 23, and it’s expected to have a price less than the Realme C3 as it will be announced on their official Facebook page. The device has debuted in Malaysia and Indonesia‘s official realme stores online earlier this month with RM 429 (~PHP 4,990) and IDR 1,599,000 (~PHP5,600) price tags, respectively, so we’re expecting the phone to be priced at that range.