Samsung’s online-only line of smartphones is getting a new member, and that’s the Galaxy M31 that’s going to be launched in the country soon.
The device features Samsung’s biggest battery capacity in a smartphone yet at 6000mAh. It also features an Exynos chip, a rear quad-camera setup, 4K selfie video recording, and 6GB of RAM. According to the official listing on Samsung Philippines’ website, the device will feature 128GB of internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy M31 (Philippines) specs:
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340px, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2.3GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9611
Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD (uses SIM2)
- Quad Rear Cameras:
64MP f/1.8 wide
8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide
5MP f/2.2 macro
5MP f/2.2 depth
–4K video recording, gyro-EIS
- 32MP f/2.0 front camera
4K video recording, slow recording
- Dual SIM (nano, hybrid), 4G LTE
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- USB 2.0 Type-C, fingerprint scanner (rear), FM Radio
- Samsung One UI 2.0 (Android 10)
- 6000mAh battery
15W fast charging
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Space Black
Samsung touts a lot of entertainment features with the M31. The device has WideVine L1 and Dolby Atmos certifications for its audio, while it has a Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a small U-shaped cutout at the front.
No word yet on the device’s price nor availability, so check out soon for updates.