Update: We really appreciate everyone that joined this giveaway! I’ve never given out an item this expensive so far, so I really want to thank everyone for taking the time to join! We may have more giveaways in the coming months, so stay tuned lang!
After we validated each of the entries (comments in the website post) if all the mechanics are followed, we drew one winner from all equally deserving entries. That is Romar Delmonte! Congratulations! Will send you a message on how to claim your prize.
As part of our thanks to everyone who has supported WalasTech this year, we’re giving away this new 6000mAh battery monster smartphone from realme! The realme C12 is one tough device if you’re looking onto one that can cater to your all-day online needs. Our First Look story is now up, and we’ll share our full review real soon.
We’re seeing a lot of students online seeking help for their classes, and we know how hard it is to not have a device that can get you connected to your online schooling. realme has shared the realme C11 units you’ve seen on other Philippine tech sites to students in need, and we’re not stopping there — this realme C12 can be yours, too!
Join the giveaway by following these steps:
- This giveaway is only valid for residents currently living in the Republic of the Philippines.
- Get WalasTech on all our social media/content pages:
- If you know a student who needs this phone, do a Public Post on your social media profile nominating them to get this, and tell us why. Use the hashtag #realmeC12xWalasTech, tag our Facebook page, and your nominee. (Please set your post on Public so we can see!)
- If you are a student who needs this phone, the same rule: do a Public post on your profile and tell us why you need it. Use the hashtag #realmeC12xWalasTech and tag our page. (Please set your post on Public so we can see!)
- Comment the link of your Facebook post in the comment section below.
It’s that easy! This giveaway ends September 20. We’ll announce the nominated student who will get this realme C12 here on this post, as well as on our social media channels.