We’ve seen a new OPPO phone out in the wild — the entry-level OPPO A15s with a triple rear camera setup and a 4230mAh battery capacity.
This was just put up at several online retailers’ online sites, booting a sub-Php8K price in tow. It features a MediaTek Helio chip, Dual SIM connectivity, and a 6.52-inch display.
OPPO A15s specs:
- 6.52-inch waterdrop LCD display, 1,600 x 720 px
- 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- Triple rear cameras with LED Flash:
13MP f/2.2 main
2MP f/2.4 depth
2MP f/2.4 macro
- 8MP f/2.4 front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass, Galileo
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- ColorOS 7.2 (Android 10)
- 4,230mAh battery
- Colors: Dynamic Black, Fancy White
Several retailers have put up the OPPO A15s price at PHP 7,999 and will be available starting today, February 6. It’s also available offline via Home Credit 0% installment at 6 and 9 months terms.